ThinkBalm offers independent IT industry analysis and strategy consulting services. ThinkBalm was established in June, 2008 and is headquartered in Rhode Island, USA.
- Research area: work-related use of the Immersive Internet. This includes virtual worlds and campuses, immersive learning environments, and 3D business applications. ThinkBalm offers research and analysis and custom strategy consulting on these topics to technology marketers and Immersive Internet advocates, implementers, and explorers. ThinkBalm’s clients have included Altadyn, BP, Forterra Systems, Linden Lab, Qwaq, and Tandem Learning.
- ThinkBalm Innovation Community. The ThinkBalm Innovation Community is a collaborative community with the mission of advancing adoption of work-related use of the Immersive Internet. We focus on use cases like learning and training, meetings, conferences, business activity rehearsal, data visualization, collaborative design and prototyping, remote system and facility management, and HR management.
Got questions about ThinkBalm and the ThinkBalm Innovation Community? Here’s a Q&A we published on June 25th, 2009.
- ThinkBalm Immersive Internet Business Value Study, Q2 2009, May 26, 2009
- Gathering Insights via 3D Brainstorming, April 5, 2009
- How to Give New Users a Good First Experience, Feb. 24, 2009
- End Death-By-Lecture: Tours, Not Speeches, Jan. 14, 2009
- Role-Play Redux: Convince the Curmudgeon, Dec. 17, 2008
- The Immersive Internet: Make Tactical Moves Today for Strategic Advantage Tomorrow, Nov. 17, 2008
© 2008-2009 ThinkBalm. All rights reserved.